- Titan is an investment platform that invests your money for you and gives you access to premier investment funds for stocks, real estate, crypto, credit, and venture capital.
- This highly-awarded startup serves as the “modern-day hedge fund”.
- Titan has 345,000 users, 4,500 5-star reviews, and brings you 950+ hours of investment research per month.
The Modern-Day Hedge Fund
When it comes to investing money, the founders of Titan believe that modern-day investors have two choices. You can invest money with “the stodgy, expensive guys from the last generation”. Or, you can go with “totally impersonal robots.” Titan offers a third option that acts as a modern-day actively managed hedge fund.
Titan does not let you invest in your own assets. But, it will invest money on your behalf into a range of funds for stocks, real estate, credit, cryptocurrency, and venture capital. It is registered with the SEC, is a FINRA-registered broker-dealer, and is also held to a fiduciary duty. This means that they are legally required to invest money with their client’s best interests in mind.
So far, Titan has 345,000 users and has received 4,500 5-star reviews. Its experts also conduct 950+ hours of investment research each month that is made available to you at no additional cost.
Titan has been mentioned in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Business Insider.
How Much Can I Make?
Titan offers limited information about the investment returns for its flagship fund. But, it offers a handful of different funds across stocks, bonds, real estate, and cryptocurrency. Here are all of the returns for listed funds:
- Carlye Tactical Private Credit Fund: 10.47%
- Apollo Diversified Credit Fund: 8.83%
- Apollo Diversified Real Estate Fund: 6.44%
That said, remember that past returns are no indicator of future performance. Here are a few more advantages of using Titan:
- Leverages a combination of active and passive investing.
- Gives retail investors easy access to real estate, credit, and venture capital investments
- Charges 0% in fees for its passively managed fund and 0.7%-0.9% in fees for its actively managed fund
- Provides access to high-quality alternative investments that are usually reserved for accredited investors
- Educates you on the firm’s investment decisions via weekly investment research and in-app responses to questions
If you are looking for an option in between managing your own money and using a robo-advisor then Titan is a great option.
Titan requires a minimum of $500 to get started. However, you can also roll over a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA into a Titan if you’d like which can help make it easier to get started. Other than that, it should take just a few minutes to get started on Titan. Again, Titan’s platform is best for investors who want to do a little more with their money than just simply putting in index funds or an IRA.
Disclaimer: The information provided by Do Not Save Money is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, or tax advice.
Do Not Save Money does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information contained on our website or that of any third-party websites we may link to. Do Not Save Money will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided or for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use of the information contained on our website. You should seek the advice of a qualified financial advisor or other professionals with any specific questions you may have regarding your financial or legal situation.
Any decisions you make based on the information contained on our website are your sole responsibility and Do Not Save Money will not be held liable for any actions or inactions you take as a result of using the information provided. Please note that the value of investments and any income derived from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results.