- Belay is an employment agency that helps social media managers, virtual assistants, and accounting pros find remote work.
- Starting wages for Belay’s roles start at $20/hr for virtual assistants, $25/hr for bookkeepers, and $35/hr for social media managers.
- Belay accepts applicants from all US states except California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Earn up to $35/hr Working Remotely
Belay is an agency that helps virtual assistants, social media managers, and accounting pros find remote work. It accepts applicants from all US states except California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
If you don’t live in one of these states and are interested in working as a social media manager, virtual assistant, or accountant then Belay is an excellent option to explore. It’s a highly-regarded company and has received the following recognition:
- Inc Magazine recognized it as one of the “Fastest-Growing Companies in the US”.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Belay #1 for “Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies”.
- The Society of Human Resource Management awarded Belay the “When Work Works” award.
All of Belay’s positions are part-time 1099 contractor positions. This means that you can easily work a part-time schedule with minimal commitment. But, it also means that you won’t be recognized as a full-time employee and receive any benefits.
How Much Can I Make?
Here are the starting rates for Belay’s positions:
- Virtual assistant roles start at $20/hour
- Bookkeeper roles start at $25/hour
- Social media manager roles start at $35/hour
If you’re accepted, Belay requires that you commit to working at least 10 hours per week. However, some of its contractors work over 40 hours per week. Belay also requires that you are available to work Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. This doesn’t mean that you will need to work the entire time. Just that you’re available.
All of Belay’s positions are part-time and remote.
To get started on Belay then you just need to:
- Decide which job vertical you’d like to apply for (virtual assistant, bookkeeper, social media manager)
- Apply and create a profile
- Conduct a video conference call, a skills assessment, and one interview.
As long as you have the necessary experience and live in the US (except for California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania) then you should have a good chance of getting accepted!
Disclaimer: The information provided by Do Not Save Money is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, or tax advice.
Do Not Save Money does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information contained on our website or that of any third-party websites we may link to. Do Not Save Money will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided or for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use of the information contained on our website. You should seek the advice of a qualified financial advisor or other professionals with any specific questions you may have regarding your financial or legal situation.
Any decisions you make based on the information contained on our website are your sole responsibility and Do Not Save Money will not be held liable for any actions or inactions you take as a result of using the information provided. Please note that the value of investments and any income derived from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
You must be logged in to post a comment.